Thanks for your interest in our foreclosure prevention program. We understand that this is a difficult time for your household and we are here to help. In order to be able to speak individually with a counselor we require certain documents from you. Don’t be overwhelmed, most of these documents will be required if we can assist you in getting a modification.
Please print, complete and sign this intake packet:
Para español, favor de imprimir, completer y firmar la siguiente documentación:
Gather the following Documents:
- 2 Months Bank Statements – all pages
- Most recent mortgage statement
- Any correspondence from your lender
- One Month’s income documentation from all sources
- Last two years’ completed federal tax returns, all schedules and W-2s (signed and dated)
- Hardship Letter (dated and signed)
- Current Utility bill
After you have compiled this information you can either fax to 845-713-4817, or mail to our Foreclosure Counsleing partner, Orange County Rural Development Advisory Corporation, 2 South Montgomery St., Walden, NY 12586. After these items are received, a counselor will contact you to schedule an appointment. If you have any questions, please e-mail Please email email@example.com or call 845-713-4568.
We are looking forward to providing you with education, counseling and support.