The Care Manager reports directly to the Director of Program Services. This full-time position (35-hour work week) is responsible for providing support, guidance and referrals to tenants and clients in designated programs.
A considerable amount of travel is a requirement of the position to assist clients with stabilizing their housing and achieving/maintaining their independent living.
This full-time position has duties which may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for conducting an initial assessment as well as developing an individualized service plan to address whatever obstacle(s) the tenant/client is facing.
- Conduct screenings and intakes to qualify participants as applicable.
- Provide ongoing interaction and observation of client’s environment, general behavior, daily activities and interactions with others.
- Responsible to support participants in multiple properties as assigned.
- Make referrals and coordinate care plans with other service providers as needed or as appropriate.
- Provide activities for the tenants to promote socialization.
- Responsible to ensure confidentiality of client files.
- Responsible for all client data entry to document compliances and changes in household information in all applicable databases.
- Responsible for monthly contacts and input into all applicable databases.
- Responsible for timely return of phone follow-up with clients and providers.
- Provide transportation as needed to appointments or schedule transportation.
- Available to be flexible with work hours as business necessitates.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
Must have good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse groups. Computer literacy and data entry experience. Must have current driver’s license and reliable vehicle for travel. BS/AS degree in human service-related field preferred. In lieu of education, 2+ years of relevant case management experience will be considered.
Flexible, compassionate, creative, organized, motivated and a verifiable understanding of the services and resources available in the community.
Please submit letter of interest including summary of qualifications for this position to email@example.com.