This part time position (between 21-24 hours) will be responsible to facilitate committees, coordinate required activities leading to the annual grant submission of the HUD Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance Program for Ulster County. The position will report to and be supported by the Vice President of Housing Services. Additionally, this position will provide grant writing support and administration for other programs as needed.
- Facilitate and coordinate the work of the Ulster County Continuum of Care (CoC) committees and working groups.
- Handle required activities associated with the annual grant submission to HUD’s Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance Program
- Provide monitoring of HUD funded programs
- Assist in supporting the Coordinated Entry System data base for homeless persons.
- Assist VP of Housing Services to prepare and submit HUD CoC annual application.
- Responsible for documentation and recordkeeping for the Ulster County Continuum of Care
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Grant Writing
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral
- Understanding of human services and community based organizations that serve homeless
- Ability to coordinate and engage a variety of stakeholders
- Facilitation of meetings
- Research skills to understand HUD Continuum of Care and other programs
- Minutes and Recordkeeping
Please submit notice of interest for this position to [email protected] by no later than Friday, September 14th at 12:00 pm