The Property Manager will provide administrative and clerical support for RUPCO’s Property Management Department. In conjunction with the Director of Property Management, the Property Manager is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations for The Mews at Prattsville located in Prattsville, NY. This is a part -time position (21-hour work week) with duties which may include, but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming phone calls and greet visitors and tenants.
- Management of rental apartments to include marketing, lease-up, rent and arrears collection, eviction process, and apartment inspections.
- Prepare and maintain files that provide information on buildings, taxes, utilities, contracts, vendors, emergency procedures, tenants and insurance.
- Review rent receivables monthly and resolve issues with tenants and finance department as assigned.
- Order office supplies and replenish as needed.
- Maintain tenant files in accordance to RUPCO procedure.
- Receive, enter, communicate and follow up on all Maintenance Requests.
- Provide ‘on-call’ after-hours coverage as scheduled or as needed.
- Maintain high quality standards with respect to occupancy and other property management indicators.
- Maintain compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and other mandated guidelines and policies relevant to property management and operations including safety and quality assurance as directed by Director of Property Management.
- Obtain ‘Tax Credit Compliance’ certification.
- Coordinate and organize periodic social events for the tenants.
- Act as a liaison to RUPCO Program Services staff and assist with identifying potential necessities of the special needs residents. Provide referral information to tenants for services and supports from community agencies. Prepare contact and communication notes for all support service related interaction.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
Must have high school diploma or equivalent and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to work independently. Must be proficient in computer use. Verifiable prior clerical experience required. Experience in Property Management or Real Estate helpful.
Please submit letter of interest including summary of qualifications for this position to email@example.com.