|Revision Date:||4/12/2021||Title:||Residential Coordinator|
|Department:||Property Management||Location:||300 Flatbush Ave.||Exempt / Non-Exempt:||Non-Exempt|
|Reports To:||Senior Property Manager||Direct Reports:||N/A|
Residential Coordinator will answer the phones, direct visitors, conduct foot patrol of the property, view surveillance cameras, perform light cleaning duties and assist Supervisory Staff with other day-to-day administrative tasks as required. Positions available for all shifts according to skill set.
- Answer incoming phone calls and act as the first point of contact for Emergency Calls.
- Greet visitors and tenants.
- Make rounds through the property regularly during shift.
- Assist residents with lock-outs, phone calls, general administrative assistance.
- Maintain an activity log during shift.
- Light custodial duties and others as assigned.
- Receive and enter all Maintenance Requests reported during shift.
- Assist residents with by providing basic information and referrals.
- Monitor Cameras and document incidents as necessary.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Health, Safety, & Compliance
- Provide leadership and positive direction necessary for maintaining a safe work environment as well as hold all subordinates accountable in providing direction necessary for maintaining a safe work environment
- Actively participate in and support employee participation in health and safety practices and accident prevention
- Maintain a work environment in a clean, organized, and safe manner. Conduct daily inspections of work areas to look for unsafe conditions
- Ensure all accidents are reported to supervisor and Human Resources, thoroughly investigated, and properly documented. Investigate near-miss incidents to determine root cause to promote accident prevention.
- Ensure all staff are properly trained on emergency response procedures. Maintain practices to ensure Health and Safety compliance
- Use all required safety devices and personal protective equipment. Train staff on all safe operating procedures and on the use of personal protective equipment
- Demonstrate positive work attitudes and habits. Act as a role model for vocational success for individuals
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance consistent with agency standards and act as a role model
- Attend all required meetings and trainings
- Participate in training programs for professional growth as scheduled and approved
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to RUPCO Inc.’s applicable program rules, regulations and policies. Keep abreast of any changes or modifications to policies or regulations. Ensure that all staff are knowledgeable of applicable regulations, laws, and policies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Customer/Client service experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Experience with de-escalation techniques in social settings
- Effective interpersonal skills. Ability to work with diverse groups.
- Ability to organize, work independently, negotiate and problem solve.
- Basic computer literacy
If you are interested in this position, please send resume and letter of interest to Lindsay Sutton at email@example.com