Last year, with your help, over 8,000 people in our community benefited from RUPCO programs, services and guidance. Together, we
- assisted nearly 100 families purchase their first homes
- Connected over 150 elderly and disabled residents with supportive services
- Sparked a rejuvenation of 15 properties in Newburgh’s historic East End
- Channeled over $15,000 in Emergency Assistance Fund support to families in need avoid homelessness
- Inspired partnerships with Stockade Works at The Metro, funding through NYS HCR for Energy Square, and creative endeavors at The Lace Mill
Home Matters. Sure it comes in the obvious forms of apartments and homes. But Home Matters to jobs, creativity, friendships, and community. Your gift today makes a difference in our community. DONATE ONLINE!
You can also CALL BY PHONE with your credit card (845) 331-2140 ext. 276 or
MAIL A CHECK to RUPCO, 289 Fair Street, Kingston, NY 12401
Invest in our community, YOUR community, today.