Your donation today helps create homes, support people and improve communities in 2019. Your Building for Everyone Gift invests in our community’s future and affects our most vulnerable neighbors: seniors, people with special needs, veterans, and working families. Making “Home” a reality for one person changes the course of that person’s life…people like James, Harold, Youko and Kazuma.
Join us in making real change in 2019 by Building for Everyone — creating homes, supporting people and improving communities. Invest in our community today by donating what you can — $25, $100, $500 or more! Your gift this year genuinely impacts people’s daily lives right here in the Hudson Valley. Every gift counts – no matter what the amount – towards making “Home” a reality for one person. Imagine what we can do together to impact the lives of 8,000!
Your Building for Everyone donation:
- Ensures critically needed senior and supportive services that allow people to live independently
- Fortifies the Emergency Assistance Funding that connects families with one-time assistance for utility payments, rent and security deposits, thus pro-actively preventing homelessness
- Extends instruction via Financial Capabilities and Foreclosure Prevention programs that empower family finance decision-making
- Provides guidance through RUPCO’s First-time Homebuyer Education Program which inspired over 600 people to begin the process; 102 of them became first-time homebuyers and achieved their Dreams of HomeOwnership
- Spearheads ambitious community development solutions like
- Energy Square: a Net-Zero-for-Living mixed-use complex in Kingston
- East End: Newly renovated apartments in Newburgh’s historic district
- Landmark Place: Affordable senior housing with support services for many in Kingston
- The Metro: A film & TV technology hub in partnership with Stockade Works, surrounded by other creative, community wealth-building entrepreneurs at the center of Kingston’s Midtown Arts District