RUPCO’s Green Jobs | Green New York (GJGNY) Program is looking for a flexible person to educate homeowners, community leaders, businesses and those interested in energy alternatives. The Outreach Coordinator shares the benefits of energy efficiency and renewable resources with these audiences and increases participation in the NYSERDA and GJGNY programs.
- Developing GJGNY promotion methods
- Providing information and assistance to residential customers and businesses
- Working with community planners
- Maintaining database of partnerships and projects
- Meeting program deadlines
- Planning events to include extensive travel, media relations and participation in evening and weekend events.
- Excellent public speaking and written communication skills
- Clean driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing, communications, business, environmental science, architecture, planning OR
- Associates degree plus five years relevant experience. or related disciplineMaintain a clean and safe
- BPI Certification referred
Salary: Commensurate with experience; full-time position with benefits
Application Deadline: Friday, December 4, 2016
Submit notification of interest by email: Guy Kempe, Vice President of Community Development