We’re excited to move into the Midtown Kingston’s Arts District – because that’s where artists live! We’re hosting a Block Party with the help of our sponsors, funders and craftspeople, all who helped transform this century-old factory into an inspiring place to live and create.
WHEN: Friday, August 14, 2015, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
WHERE: The Lace Mill, 165 Cornell Street, Kingston, NY 12401
- Meet the neighbors like Bailey Pottery, M&E Manufacturing, R&F Handmade Paints
- Greet our newest community members, 55 artists and their families at The Lace Mill
- Take one of the open house tours from noon to 6 p.m.
- Celebrate The Lace Mill’s grand opening with music, food, dance and all things creative
- Check out the art installation by J.W. Bailey Middle School art students, a historic reflection on The Lace Mill through cyanotype photo curtain
- Start your journey down the Kingston Bienniel Sculpture Trail; The Lace Mill is proud to host the outdoor work of a budding sculptor (to be announced in late July 2015)
- Be a part of this historic event in Building Community – it only happens once in a lifetime and we want to share it with you!
Make history happen! To sponsor The Lace Mill Block Party, contact Tara Collins (845) 331-2140, ext. 210