This position has been filled as of July 17, 2017.
Se habla espanol? We’re interviewing for a Bi-lingual Receptionist (Spanish) for our HomeOwnership Center. This full-time position offers terrific Mother’s Hours, 9:30am to 2:30pm, Monday through Friday.
The Receptionist reports directly to the HomeOwnership Center (HoC) Manager. This full-time position has duties to assist in clerical task of all HoC programs. This position also assists the Vice President of Housing Services with clerical tasks as needed:
1. Greeting visitors and clients by phone or at the front desk and assisting clients with overview information
2. Providing clerical support for HoC staff
3. Spanish translation ability required, both written and verbal when needed
4. Data entry into RUPCO’s client database management systems
5. Responsible for yearly re-certifications and other program-related follow-up correspondence for various HoC programs
6. Support for initial intakes and basic file preparation, maintenance, and archiving
7. Responsible for maintenance requests on office equipment and ordering office supplies
8. Responsible to assist Vice President of Housing Services with clerical support
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
– Bi-lingual – fluent in speaking both English and Spanish
– Ability to translate documents into Spanish/English
– Able to communicate effectively
– Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse groups
– Computer literacy and prior clerical experience is required
Please submit notice of interest for this position to mailto:email@example.com or mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday, July14 at noon.