Case Manager – STEHP Program (Solutions to End Homelessness)
Full time – 35 hour work week
Job Posting date: 6/29/2021
This position reports directly to the Director of Program Services and is responsible for providing support, guidance and referrals to tenants & clients in the STEHP Program. A considerable amount of travel will be a requirement of the position to assist clients with stabilizing their housing and achieving/maintaining their independent living.
This full time position has duties which may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for conducting an initial assessment as well as developing an individualized service plan to address whatever obstacle(s) the tenant/client is facing.
- Conduct screenings and intakes to qualify participants as applicable.
- Provide ongoing interaction and observation of client’s environment, general behavior, daily activities and interactions with others.
- Make referrals and coordinate care plans with other service providers as needed or as appropriate.
- Provide activities for the tenants to promote socialization.
- Responsible to ensure confidentiality of clients files.
- Responsible for all client data entry to document compliance and changes in household information in all applicable data bases.
- Responsible for monthly contacts and input into all applicable data bases.
- Responsible for timely return of phone follow up with clients and providers.
- Provide transportation as needed to appointments or schedule transportation.
- Available to be flexible with work hours as business necessitates.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
Must have good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse groups. Computer literacy and data entry experience. Must have current driver’s license and reliable vehicle for travel.
BS/AS degree in human service related field preferred. In lieu of education, 3+ years of relevant case management experience will be considered.
Flexible, compassionate, creative, organized, motivated and a verifiable understanding of the services and resources available in the community.
Please submit letter of interest including summary of qualifications for this position to Director of Program Services, Kelsey Vargas at [email protected]