RESIDENT COORDINATOR at Landmark Place
FULL TIME, PART TIME & PER DIEM Positions
8:00am to 4:00pm, 4:00pm to midnight, Midnight to 8:00am Weekdays and Weekends
35 hour work week
Job Posting date: 8/11/2021
Residential Coordinator will answer the phones, direct visitors, conduct foot patrol of the property, view surveillance cameras, perform light cleaning duties and assist the Lead Residential Coordinator with other day-to-day administrative tasks as required.
- Answer incoming phone calls and act as the first point of contact for Emergency Calls.
- Greet visitors and tenants.
- Make rounds through the property regularly during shift.
- Assist residents with lock-outs, phone calls, general administrative assistance.
- Maintain an activity log during shift.
- Light custodial duties and others as assigned.
- Receive and enter all Maintenance Requests reported during shift.
- Assist residents with by providing basic information and referrals.
- Monitor Cameras and document incidents as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Customer/Client service experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Experience with de-escalation techniques in social settings
- Effective interpersonal skills. Ability to work with diverse groups.
- Ability to organize, work independently, negotiate and problem solve.
- Basic computer literacy
Please submit cover letter and resume to Lindsey Sutton at email@example.com